About Me

My photo
"I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather my spark burn out in a brilliant blaze than be stifled by dry-rot. I would rather be a meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy, permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time." ~Jack London

Monday, October 03, 2005

A Quick Note To My Blog

Dearest Blog,

I'm sorry I've been ignoring you these past few weeks. My journal was feeling lonely and ignored, traded in for a more advanced model. I promise to try and share my time equally between you two and the numerous emails I have to respond to and the school essays I have to write. I used to feel like I could never have enough writing outlets in my life, but right now, I'm beginning to feel a bit overwhelmed by it all. I have so many things to tell you, so many adventures and theories and outlooks to share, but right now I have to go take a test on Hinduism. I will most likely not do so well as I spent most of my night writing in my journal and sending some overdue emails, but I can tell you all about my failures when I return home. Again, sorry for not being around. Thanks for still being there for me. I've missed you.

Always,
Frankie

No comments: