About Me

My photo
"I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather my spark burn out in a brilliant blaze than be stifled by dry-rot. I would rather be a meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy, permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time." ~Jack London

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A Posse Storybook



I'd give anything to be here.



It's one of those mornings when I feel like this.



Or this.



And I could really go for some of this.



And have Adrian do a little of this.



And play a little of that.



And a few rounds of this.



Maybe even smoke a couple of these.



To be happy like this.



Or this.



Or this.



But not like this.

No one should ever be like this.

2 comments:

Abreu, Jorge said...

I feel you man stick to that...

Anonymous said...

Wow, there's a bunch of people I haven't seen in a million years or so. IS THAT ALEX WITH A CIGAR?...

Well... everyone looks good :)