About Me

My photo
"I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather my spark burn out in a brilliant blaze than be stifled by dry-rot. I would rather be a meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy, permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time." ~Jack London

Friday, February 29, 2008

Another Way To Write



Magnetic Poetry

Dance young.
Let your heart wake.
Open your mind.
Rejoice inside your body.
Throb with life.

Surround those dark translucent layers of sky.
Demand of them their secrets.
Trust their timeless sacred question,
Why not me?

Explore this.

1 comment:

Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

when i moved into the house i live in now...oh, almost 3 years ago...i never put my magnetic poetry set up on the fridge...this makes me want to pull it out! beautiful!