About Me

My photo
"I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather my spark burn out in a brilliant blaze than be stifled by dry-rot. I would rather be a meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy, permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time." ~Jack London

Monday, September 05, 2005

Posting Some Secrets

I knew about the party because I secretly read your email.

I wish my father would talk to me about something real.

Sometimes I wish I was dying so that I wouldn't have to worry about the future.

I feel better when other people feel sorry for me.

I was the one who told.

I always assume beautiful people are shallow. I always want to be one of them.

I still think smoking makes you look cool.

I hated you until the moment I realized I was in love with you.

I believe in God more than I let on.

I hate your boyfriend because he stole your time and attention.

I hate your girlfriend because I wish it could be me.

I'm sorry for being a bitch to you, but I know if we made up, I'd do it all over again.

I'm afraid of getting my eyes poked out by other peoples umbrellas.

Sometimes I wonder why we're friends.

I miss seeing your name on my caller ID.

I don't feel like I deserve happiness, friends or love. That's why I'm afraid to get close to you.

I cheated.

I only wrote it to look tough in front of the "cool" kids. I'm sorry.

I love you, but I think you're kind of dumb and immature.

I revel in feeling lonely and depressed.

I danced barefoot in the rain in the parking lot of the grocery store. Everyone stared at me like I was crazy. It was one of the best moments of my life.

The only time I feel free is when I'm with you. Now you're gone and I'm scared.

I eat my feelings.

I only left so that you would realize you need me. Now I'm worried you'll realize you don't, and worse, that you never did.

My biggest fear is ending up like you.

I never realized how much I wanted to live until you died.

I love being the one people turn to with their problems because it distracts me from my own.

I have so many more secrets to share.

No comments: