About Me

My photo
"I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather my spark burn out in a brilliant blaze than be stifled by dry-rot. I would rather be a meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy, permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time." ~Jack London

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Next Day...



We got the house!! All that worrying for nothing. That's the nice thing about wishing and hoping and dreaming -- sometimes you get exactly what you want. Some people are just that lucky. I am grateful to be one of them.

Here it is, although these pictures really don't do it justice. I promise to post some of my own when it's officially ours.

I have less than no time, but I wanted to share this for those who have been inquiring along the journey. Thanks for caring about this little life of mine. For that too, I am so grateful.

I will post more later. For now, I just want to write, to sing, to shout HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

FRANKIE!!! so happy for you!!! how exciting; it's adorable and i can't wait to see your pics once you add you touch to it!

congrats!
~ruby

Beetlebum said...

Frankie, that is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!! Conratulations! The house looks fabulous. I especially love the basement. I am so happy for you :-D

Bethany Bassett said...

It's GORGEOUS! I love, love, love the red dining room, and the little back patio is adorable. I'm super excited for you. Congratulations!

Pen said...

oh frankie ~ it is delightful!
like ruby, i too can't wait to see pics of it again when you move in and your amazing energy fills the place! buying a {home} is just super exciting ~ congratulations!

jenica said...

it is so beautiful!!! i love the colors, and it's got some serious curb appeal. yay for houses!

xoxo

p.s. don't let the stress get to you. ;-D

Anonymous said...

Adorable cute house. I know you'll make it even cuter. Congratulations!

Sky said...

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!! how exciting. so this was the one! you are blessed. congratulations, and we will all look forward to seeing more of your new home soon. thanks for the link - i like the nice area outside you will have to enjoy breakfast on warm spring days! this house looks plenty spacious with so much decorating potential. you will have so much fun pulling it all together. our guest bedroom is the color of your dining room. i love it! all the linens are crisp white eyelet. what a wonderful time in your life, frankie!

Lori said...

WOW!!!!!! Your house is adorable and will be even more beautiful when you add your personal creativity to it. I'm so happy and excited for you!!!!!

meghan said...

Oh Frankie - YAY for YOU!!!! I'm so proud of you and happy for you! I can't wait for you to show us as you build your nest!!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations!

gkgirl said...

hurray for you!!!!
i'm so behind and yet, so excited!!!
it is a sweet house,
so many inviting details...
congratulations!