About Me

My photo
"I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather my spark burn out in a brilliant blaze than be stifled by dry-rot. I would rather be a meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy, permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time." ~Jack London

Monday, December 01, 2008

Monday. December. OK Go.

Happy December!

What better way to begin than with a few of my favorite things.

A Little Love:



A Little Dancing:



A Little Nonesense:



A Little Nature:



A Little Holiday Spirit:



And A Little Boogie Wonderland:

7 comments:

Pen said...

always lovin' some you tube action! thanks for a fun start to december!

Pauline said...

you made me smile and sigh, snap my fingers and boogie! Thanks!

Disenchanted Melody said...

oooo i love this idea! Thank you for the giggles.

Lori said...

Love it! I have left an award for you on my blog. Thank you Frankie for your inspiration!

jenica said...

haha! that is my FAVORITE flight of the conchords. love them!

xoxo

hannah said...

excellent collection. In my apartment, happy feet is the go-to pick-me-up movie from our dvd collection. literally the cutest movie in the entire world.

Amy said...

Awesome videos!
Love the one from OK GO! It makes me want to try some of the moves on my treadmil. Might break my neck though...Lol!