About Me

My photo
"I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather my spark burn out in a brilliant blaze than be stifled by dry-rot. I would rather be a meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy, permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time." ~Jack London

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Welcome Back



It was funny to open my email and find I had a new comment posted from the wonderful Sky, as I’d been thinking about returning to this all week. Without going into too much explanation for my absence, or making promises I may never keep, I’ll just say that for now, I’m going to do my best to return to this and write as often as I can. I do miss it terribly. Welcome back into my life, sweet blog. I’ll try not to dismiss you so easily again.

3 comments:

Sky said...

oh goodie - what a treat to find you here!

daringtowrite said...

Welcome back Frankie. It's so good to read your wise young words again.

daringtowrite said...

Oh, and what a great inspiring tattoo!